Apr 23, 2014

Taken

A to Z Challenge: T

Something actually written right here, right now.



You took my breath away that day I saw you standing there.  Not just a whiff of air or a slight gasp, I mean my lungs collapsed.  They had to.  My heart was filling with just too much adoration for there to be room for anything else.  And it feels like a heavy weight sitting against my bones, like lifting a boulder with every pulse, but in a good way, in a I-would-be-a-gym-junkie-with-the-world-on-my-shoulders-like-Hercules-for-you kind of way.  Every time I close my eyes and picture you, that radiance, your crazy daring smile I feel such contentedness fill me up that it doesn't matter if I can't breathe.

You took my breath away but you gave me life in return.


Tunes:
Pyro - Kings of Leon
Seekir - Zola Jesus
Coming Around - Hungry Kids of Hungary
Broken Bones - The Holidays
the joy,
when google recognises contentedness as a word,
from sjp

7 comments:

  1. Aww! How lovely! Although I'd be a bit worried about the girl in the picture. It looks dangerous to sit on railroad bridge like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so beautiful. A little sad, but lovely and beautiful. Very emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I would say that was a good trade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, hello hyperbole? Nice to meet you, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was certainly an impact. I don't know that I would want to fall in love so dramatically. I do like the railway picture. I remember sitting on a bridge like that in my less uptight youth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. The closing line is just perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...